The Bristol Barber team of expert barbers are passionate about prescribing the right hair products and treatment for our clients in Bristol – it’s an essential part of the services we provide, to ensure that hair is healthy whatever the season.
And, with Autumn upon us, we thought it would be useful to offer 6 top tips for maintaining healthy hair as the weather changes:
- Long hair is harder to manage than shorter hairstyles, so try and ensure that your creative cut is as short as possible, whilst retaining your chosen hairstyle.
- One of our favourite men’s hair products TIGI B In-Check as it’s so versatile with multiple uses. Great for shorter or longer hair, it can be used as a pre-style or finishing product, and can be applied into clean hair after shampoo and conditioning, with the ability to be blow-dried through, or left to dry naturally. Try it in our salon and see!
- The Autumn can be a tough time for men’s hair, and we recommend using TIGI B Leave-In Conditioner for men. It can be sprayed into clean hair, combed through and left – a brilliant pre-styling product.
- Maintain healthy hair this season using a simple, hassle-free hair product such as TIGI B shampoo and conditioner. Can be used daily as it is mild, and helps to stop hair drying out.
- Evo Salty Dog spray conditioner is a great hair product for men, helping to style and condition hair at the same time. A simple, but awesome, hair product.
- TIGI B for men Small Talk is a versatile conditioning styling product, which is good to use as a ‘wash and leave’ product, or as a pre-styling product. Simply brilliant for healthy hair during Autumn.
To find out more about our central Bristol barber shop, contact us here.