Our COVID Terms & Conditions of Service
Please take a moment to read them
By visiting Franco’s Barbering Lounge you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of service to help us to operate in a ‘COVID Secure’ way.
- We are operating an appointment only service (no walk-ins unless we have a free appointment slot). Please ensure that your booking profile contains your name and a current phone number and email address
- All our haircut prices temporarily include a £1 ‘COVID Hygiene charge’ which contributes towards the cost providing PPE for our team & other related hygiene costs to keep you & our team safe
- Whilst all our services continue to be provided following the latest Government guidance and maybe subject to change at short notice, the availability of our beard and facial services will be also subject to our own risk assessment of the local infection rate at the time.
Before you arrive:
- Travel light & bring only essential items
- Please arrive wearing your face mask (one that secures around your ears) & keep it on throughout your appointment. Face masks are a compulsory condition of you being allowed entry into our shop & being provided with any service. If you forget your mask, please ask on arrival & we can supply you with a single use mask for 25p (subject to availability)
- Bring your choice of contact-less or card payment as we are not currently accepting cash payments
- Come on your own (see further information re children)
When you arrive:
- Arrive ‘just on time’ for your appointment, but not late. Please be aware that if you are late for your appointment (even if only a few minutes) that your barber may not be able to accommodate you due to our staggered client arrival & exit times and the barber’s next appointment
- On arrival wait by our front door until a member of our team attends to you and checks you in
- Use the hand sanitiser provided by our front door on your arrival and departure
- Keep your distance from others
- Beard, Shave & Facial services: once a consultation has been carried out between a client and their barber, the barber will ask the client to remove their face mask temporarily. While the client is unmasked, both client and barber must remain silent to reduce the risk of infection
- All children will be required to sit unsupervised for the duration of the haircut. A child can be accompanied by one adult where necessary, but no other children or family members may attend due to social distancing. Children under 11 will not be required to wear a face mask
If you or anyone in your household is unwell, you have been in contact with someone suspected of or confirmed as having COVID-19, please do not visit us. If you have an appointment get in touch as soon as possible to let us know, so that we can rearrange your appointment.
For safety reasons, all members of our team have the right to refuse service to any client who appears to be unwell, does not follow social distancing or hygiene guidance, or doesn’t comply with any of the terms & conditions of our service.
Thank you for your continued support.
Last updated: April 2022